Using only the art supplies, make a poster that illustrates alignment.
- Use white 9" x 12" paper as the foundation for your design.
- Design it in landscape format: with the 12" edge going left-to-right and the 9" edge going top-to-bottom.
- You can use any of the available materials to complete your ad: markers, colored pencils, crayons, rulers, compass, colored paper, scissors, glue.
- Start your design in pencil so you can make adjustments before you finalize your design.
- Write the word ALIGNMENT in letters at least two inches high somewhere on your poster, so they can be read across the room. Check your spelling!
- The rest of your poster must be arranged like this:
- THREE identical shapes/images which are close to each other and aligned along an imaginary vertical line which is at least ½ inch from the left edge.
- THREE identical shapes/images which are different from the first three, and are close to each other and aligned along an imaginary vertical line which is at least ½ inch from the right edge.
- The top shape/image in each group should be aligned along an imaginary horizontal line which is at least ½ inch from the top edge.
- If you can make your items align with the word "alignment" in some way, that's even better.
- Make it colorful.